- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 0.75 tsp salt
- 0.75 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 27 oz. BBQ sauce
- 1. Combine the smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- 2. Sprinkle the seasoning over both sides of the chicken breasts.
- 3. Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker, then pour the BBQ sauce over top making sure the chicken is fully covered.
- 4. Place a lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 2.5 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
- 5. After cooking, use two forks to shred the chicken. If the chicken does not easily pull apart with the forks, let it cook a little longer.
- 6. Serve the pulled BBQ chicken.